We Need More Writers!
This is my tried and true method for acquiring 1,500 gold every three months. So basically that's one five hundred gold per month for those keeping tabs at home. It's a super simple method, and it combines a bunch of principles we've seen covered on this blog already. Namely:
1. Identify a market that has a large gap between highest/lowest price throughout the week and has steady demand.
2. Buy low, sell normal.
3. Place buy orders when the price is high, place sell orders when the price is low (I thought this was crazy at first, but it's WORKING).
4. Under/Over cut walls of items to avoid having to wait multiple "market cycles" before your products sell.
5. Be patient. It can take days to both fill and sell orders.
6. Don't worry about buying too much, but do worry about posting too much. Unless of course you have bag space issues, in which case then you should worry about over purchasing inventory.
7. Competition is meaningless when it comes to the fast moving markets. The wave of millions of players makes up for whatever dreams a few people have from playing monopoly too much with their younger siblings.
8. Use the average price on GW2spidy to your advantage. It's around 16 silver. I'll let you use your brain to determine when you should buy and sell from there.
Which market did I play to make this much gold? Unidentified Dyes.
How much did I make? Well 500 gold per month was a good estimate, but usually 20-50 gold PROFIT per two days. Some days are good, others the price never gets high enough for me to sell. It's quite random but dry spells are super rare. If you stick with it and learn to play the game, you'll do quite well.