We Need More Writers!
"Hey! Thanks for the e-mails, im just starting out on the trading post
and am having a relatively hard time finding markets to invest in. I've
got ~50+ gold on my account. Basically what im asking for, is tips on how
to find items i can invest in. Preferably items that i don't need to
order thousands of to make a few silver profit. Thanks!"
OK Max, I'll play this game. Unfortunately for you, I know that in the end you will probably lose all 50 gold... Unless of course you read the following warnings before diving into the answer to your question:
- Avoid investing more than 50% of your money at any one time.
- Do not invest all of your capital into any one market or even type of market.
- You should use some of your money to experiment each week in new markets, even when you feel comfortable making gold from a select few.
- Read the markets I suggest, but then do research on similar markets of the same category on the trading post.
- Maybe even look at the same type of market, but at a different level or quality of item.
Alright then, here are a bunch of markets to experiment with. Keep in mind that some of them doubled in price due to me posting about them months ago.