We Need More Writers!
The speculation craze is mostly over, at least for the get rich quick types, so we should probably return to our regularly scheduled programming... consistent gold earners and playing the trading post properly. Today you have a little scavenger hunt to complete. Bear with me as this will teach you a lot!
Find the following three markets:
1. A piece of armor (Below Level 20) that sells for 2x its buy order price.
2. Find a cooking ingredient you can flip for 10 copper but who's buy order costs less than 3 silver.
3. Look for a crafting material that can earn you 1-5 copper per flip with less than 1 silver buy order.
If you're lost on how to figure out the profitability of a market, you need to read this guide.
These three items will be used in your next assignment. So take your time and write down your answers! Once you have your markets, proceed like so:
1. Place 50 buy orders on the armor.
2. Place 250 buy orders on the cooking ingredient.
3. Place 1000 buy orders on the crafting material.
Let's check back tomorrow to see how you did! This is what I call diversifying and building a portfolio; it's crucial to your success that you write down everything. Jot down the name, buy order, and sell order prices.
Once you get the hang of identifying markets and playing them consistently, you'll see profits like I do every day.
Want to see the next post? Go to Flipping Guide Part 2.