We Need More Writers!
Welcome to the Markco's Center for Kids Who Want to Play TP Good and Do Other Stuff Good Too. If you got the reference, congratulations, because you just won the following epic information:
Lesson 1: Understand How to Flip Items Immediately.
- Know what the .85 rule means and how to apply it.
- Place buy orders instead of always buying to flip.
Lesson 2: Find Your Own Markets.
- Practice going through different item categories and qualities.
Lesson 3: Market Research is King (Plus How to Do It Yourself).
- GW2 Spidy Charts are tricky; which gives you a leg up on the competition after reading these posts.
Lesson 4: Stop Buying and Selling on the Same Day.
- Learn patience in the marketplace.
- Track your sales.
Lesson 5: Less is More!
- Sometimes placing a 250 buy order can backfire.
- Same goes for selling too much at a time.
Lesson 6: Think "What Will Players Want?"
- Once you know what players want, the rest is easy.
- Also learn why greed is bad.
After going through my 6 steps to dominating the Guild Wars 2 Trading Post, please come back to this post and share your experience in the comments. If you're already gone through this process, now is the time to inspire others into giving it a try!