Examples of What to Buy for the Patch
As many of you know, the next patch to Guild Wars 2 is coming at the end of the month. Are you prepared? Have you bought a few stacks of items like Silver, hoping for a big gain? Perhaps Mithril as well (although I believe this may not jump again quite like it did a few weeks ago).
New jewelry will be introduced to the game, so lots of items used to level disciplines related to this patch will rise in value. You'll also have lower tier items directly used in the newer recipes.
I believe that Agony Infusions will go up in value, even if it's for a short time, so having a few +1, +2, and +3's on hand might be a good idea. As I stated previously, buy these as close to the patch as possible, as nobody will realize they are rising in price until it's practically released. There simply won't be a need for new Agony Resistance until the jewelry is available with its new slots!
But A Disaster Looms
One item that I've recommended numerous times on this blog as being extremely valuable and easy to flip, is about to go into a tailspin. A select few people have realized this, and as we get closer to the patch eventually somebody will spill the beans publicly and the price will drop to a shadow of its current value.
In order to provide forum members [See Link if a Member] with enough time to short this market, I am not revealing it publicly. I will, however, be recommending that everyone buys this item publicly after the price drops, so rest assured that you will eventually make gold from this market whether you're a forum member or not.
Welcome to your go-to Guild Wars 2 Gold Guide!
- Time to Dye: Powerful Mystic Forge Strategy
- How to Farm Silk Scraps
- Deceptive and Dangerous Speculation Disasters
- T5 Items Spiking While T1 Hemorrhaging
- How do I get Level 80 Armor?
- GW2's Unsung Hero of January 2014
- Defeating the Madness
- Top 10 Lessons Learned from 2013 into 2014
- Six Questions from an Aspiring Trading Post Player...
- Buy Silver and These 3 Items IMMEDIATELY
- Disaster Looms for Incredibly Lucrative Market
- Move Aside Might... Precision is Here
- Everybody Loves Jewelry
- Flipping Exotics, Ascended Inscriptions, and Other...
- If i get $25 in gems should i turn it all into gol...
- What's a PvPer to Do?
- Mining Ascended Trinket Patch for Gold
- Weekly Flipping For Dummies
- Make Gold Now or Speculate?
- Why Did Arena Net Change Mithril Ore Drops?
- New Years Resolutions to Make More Gold
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2013 (256)
30 Markets in 30 Days blizzard bug crafting diablo 3 discipline disciplines economy error exploit farming gathering guild wars 2 Guild Wars 2 Build Guide Guild Wars 2 Crafting Guide guild wars 2 forum guild wars 2 gold guide Guild Wars 2 Leveling Guide leveling mining professions salvaging tailoring trading post weapon smithing Wintersday Wintersday Gold Guide