We Need More Writers!
Solve my riddle and you'll understand why you've never seen one of my youtube videos with more than 100 gold at a time. I'm actually hoarding my gold in a much safer "currency" if you will in the form of an investment. After two years I think it's time to reveal my secret, sort of! Here are some clues mixed in with the description of how I do this...and I purposefully threw in some bad hints to throw you off. Enjoy ;)
- Most of my investment eggs are in this glorious 250 item basket.
- You might consider my strategy too basic but I think it shows a trust in GW2's long term growth.
- While you may have trouble identifying it, this item has ridden every major "storm" in the economy and hides in plain sight.
- The item itself has remained unchanged since the game came out, but the uses have been expanded upon several times.
- These non-crafting materials are worth more than 5 but less than 50 silver.
- When the game first came out, this colorful gem was approximately 1 silver.
- What is my secret item that I've invested in since the game first came out?