We Need More Writers!
I've never really spoken to anyone trade-savvy enough for any amount of time to know what I'm doing, but I've met people with 20,000g+ and I'd like to have that level of security~
You can make tons of gold really easily by simply using maize balm to farm trick-or-treat bags.
How to Farm:
(1) Organize a party of five guardians (guard works best imo)
(2) Each player buys 25 maize balm off the trading post (doesn't have to be 25. any amount is fine)
(3) Get a low level staff and have everyone remove armor
(4) Go to a location with lots of ambients such as Queensdale or Bloodtide Coast
(5) Have one person use their maize balm on the ambient creature to transform them into candy corn elementals
(6) Kill the candy corn elementals for trick or treat bags
(7) Once everyone uses 25 maize balm sell your trick or treat bags
-Really easy gold. If you are tired of grinding SW or doing dungeons, I find this a pretty good alternative to keeping things "fresh".
-If you enjoy gambling, you can always open all your bags and sell items for profit. Typically what you get from opening the bags will be less than just selling them outright, but you will still make a profit. You do have a small chance at the rare Refractor amulets and an endless tonic which sells for hundreds of gold!
-There will be assholes who ruin the farm by kill stealing. Typically when I see someone nearby, I wait for them to leave to avoid trolls and kill stealers. If they persist to interrupt your farming, try heading to another location.
Additional Tips and Info
-Try to get 3 ambiet creatures in the maize balm AoE. Of course, this is easier said than done, so getting 2 per balm is also OK.
-Once u get a hit on one of the candy candy corn elementalists, don't hit them anymore to allow the rest of your party to get kill credit.